Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Clean Dog is a Happy Dog



Dear Reader,

I took darling dog in for his pre-winter mega grooming and his is just the darlingest looking buddy now.  Click here for evidence of his new found, inner puppy look.  I must admit, it had been too long since his last official grooming appointment, mainly because I feel that as long as he is shampooed and smelling lovely, all's well.  However, his nails were getting long and cumbersome for him, his ears could use a scroungy scrub and I don't have the tools or the know how to remedy those things myself.  Too much money later, he's like a new little fur man.  So, I took him for a stroll around the neighborhood to show him off.  Although...I don't know that anyone really cared save for me.

Happy Saturday!

Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment