Thursday, February 24, 2011

Stocking the Ice Box


I think I bought too much food at the grocery store the past two weeks; our fridge is packed with goodies.  So now, it's like a puzzle game trying to use up a lot of the items I bought because they were on sale or just caught my eye and not actually an ingredient in a recipe I planned.  This leads to casseroles and soups, which is quite perfect for the turn in weather, thank goodness.  It's like a frozen tundra around here.  Someone in a meeting I was in yesterday mentioned Siberia, and it's just wide open white around me right now.  So, I've got Siberia on my mind.  The man in the meeting was using it as a way to glam up saying that their products were from China.  It does sound awfully romantic to say your wood floors were shipped here from Siberia.  Saying, they're from China just doesn't have the same ring to it.  Maybe a Chinese style soup tonight?  Egg drop...?

No comments:

Post a Comment