Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Rare and Elusive Cookie


Dear Reader,

First of all, I would like to tell anyone reading, "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"  I hope you had a wonderful holiday, filled with family and friends and good food.  If you were lacking in any of these areas, remember God loves you and He will not forsake you.  And with this I will tell you about how very THANKFUL I am that God gave me the ability to take pleasure in my senses, particularly my sense of taste.  I love eating, so today was a particularly fun day for me.  I might also mention that I thoroughly enjoy cooking so it was an all-out extravaganza.  I even baked cookies, which is a highly unusual treat around our house.   I may have eaten some of the raw dough as well.  Because, well, there isn't much better than cookie dough in my world.

Peace, love, and cookies,
Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment