Thursday, March 24, 2011

Painting the Walls


We recently had the opportunity to see some adorably decorated children's bedrooms with colorful wall paint and it really made the rooms POP!  Both bedrooms were for very young, little boys, so the colors were brighter and softer hues than what is traditionally found throughout the house and it looked really great!  So much so that I made a mental note to incorporate fun paint colors in my unborn children's nursery/bedroom.  Just a little planning and forethought. :) 

The scanned ad above is actually for a metallic interior wall paint.  Can you imagine?  I'm sorry, but that's just not my cup of tea.  I've see metallic wallpaper and if that is an indication of how metallic paint would change the feel of the house...no thank you.  Haha...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment