Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cleaning Your Pipes



I really love health food, and probably eat more whole foods than anyone I know personally.  That being the case, travelling always brings more mainstream foods to my mouth and then, of course, my stomach which in turn makes my body feel just a bit out of wack.  The first thing I think about about...the thing I most look forward to when returning home from vacation is getting into my kitchen and whipping up a veggie-laden soup.  (That's almost true...the thing actually on the tip top of my list is returning to my cuddly fur babies, but that's a given!)  I luxuriate with my cutting board and soup pot and really go to town.  And you know what?  It makes me feel like a million bucks again.  A kale/sweet potato/carrots/kombu/miso-filled million dollar woman!  And Numbers Man ordered pizza (not that I wasn't willing to make him dinner, he just wanted pizza...I swear).

1 comment:

  1. Caroline,

    So, that's why you haven't been hanging around the blogsphere lately. You've been a traveling gal! I hope you enjoyed your trip, even if your stomach temporarily didn't appreciate the experience. :)

    Well, hope you're having a good new year so far. Come "visit" me sometime, "little lady." :)

    Lady Rose

    ReplyDelete